Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Need Feedback On My Site

plpub12
Trust:

Need Feedback On My Site

Hello everyone. I am still relatively new to affiliate marketing and determined to make it work. A year and a half later with a lot of work and time put in I have not a single sale. I operate in the precious metals arena in which I am very knowledgable. I am hoping some members can take a look at one of my sites and just offer any opinions or suggestions one might have. The site is www.buygoldmapleleafs.com
Any suggestions or comments are appreciated thank you
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Matt,

If you give us a little more detail, we might be able to figure out where you should focus your efforts.

1) Are you getting any/much traffic at the moment? Where are they coming from?
2) Which keywords are you targeting? (assuming you're going after free search engine traffic) Do you know where you are ranking for those?
3) Which pages on your site are getting the most traffic?
4) How many clicks are you getting on your affiliate links, on average?
5) I see you have a newsletter, how many people do you get signing up for this? What sort of content does your newsletter contain?

If any of this is particularly sensitive information, you can send it to me in a private message.

Your site looks very nice on first impressions -- well done!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

plpub12
Trust:
Thanks for your reply. I will forward details in a message.

This topic was started on Feb 05, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.