Joined: 04 Jun 12
22 Jun 12 2:07 pm
My new site not indexed by Google after 2 weeks
My new site with an EMD (exact match domain) is still not yet indexed by Google after two weeks. even if I have done the following:-
1. Unique content for 5 pages
2. Usual content such as About, Disclaimer, Disclosure, Contact, etc. (6 pages)
3. Added site to Google Webmaster Tools and submitted a xml sitemap too
4. Submitted site to Google for indexing
5. Some back linking
5.1 Some social bookmarking to Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon etc.
5.2 Submitted to Google through https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools ... ue=/addurl
5.3 Created accounts at Twitter, Pinterest and did some twitting and pinning as well
5.4 Submitted to meta/whois sites through Content Notifier
Not too sure what is the reason for such a long time because usually my previously sites get indexed fairly quickly with above methods.
I found out later that the domain which I bought is a dropped domain (the previous owner did not renew). Upon checking with Market Samurai and Majestico there exist about 800+ cumulative backlinks and the domain age is indicated a 2 year-old.
6. How do we know the domain is banned and deindexed by Google previously?
7. What should I do now? Keep building backlinks and wait for Google to index OR write to Google to re-include the site in the index?
Appreciate your help and comments