Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

make posts title clickable when use the theme as blog

markycielo
Trust:

make posts title clickable when use the theme as blog

My friend is using affilo theme and we are helping each other building his online sites. However, we tried to set the homepage as blog. The problem is the title of the posts in homepage appear not to be clickable. We wanted the post titles to be clickable.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The affilotheme is great for building static sites, but it really isn't designed to be used as a blog theme. Honestly, if you want to run your site as a blog, I would look at other themes. there are much better ones out there that are designed to do what you want.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

markycielo
Trust:
yeah. that is what i have observed also. But I just love affilo theme. Its is so simple to use and easy to tweak the codes. However, thats my only problem. I like the post titles to be clickable to drive traffic to my other posts.

I saw one of you sites and it is in Thesis. I also like thesis but I dont have enough profits to buy that theme..

thanks for your suggestion anyway. its appreciated.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Yeh, I have the Developers Liscence for Thesis. All of my sites are either built on the Thesis theme if it is a blog or Xsite Pro if it is a static site.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

markycielo
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:Yeh, I have the Developers Liscence for Thesis. All of my sites are either built on the Thesis theme if it is a blog or Xsite Pro if it is a static site.

good for you. actually i have sites powered by genesis theme. I got these themes from my employers before since i am an outsourced virtual assistant.

i used genesis theme for blogs and i use affilo for static sites. my boss has lots of affiliate sites and he is using affilo.

however, one of this sites rank number 3 on google. and i do this site different from the other ones. its in a blog format using affilo knowing all the content arent even unique. all contents were just automatically spun by a spinner.

thats the reason why i also try to use affilo as a blog for my very new site.

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.