Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

List Of Plugins To Use With Affilotheme

PremiumMember
duraid
Trust:

List Of Plugins To Use With Affilotheme

Hi guys.

Where can I find a list of best plugins to have installed on your site please?

I'm wondering if there is an up to date one to use..

Many thanks..

Duraid
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Duraid.

We don't have a list of recommend plugins. There are a lot you can use on your Wordpress site to further enhance your theme. Most plugins would work with Affilotheme, but I suggest that you keep plugins to a minimum as they can also affect your site's loading speed.

Make sure to use only one of each kind (one plugin for SEO, one plugins for link, etc). Check out all available plugins and use the ones that have multiple functions. For example, an SEO plugin that has a 301 redirect and canonicalizatiion functions.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

stevex
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Duraid.

We don't have a list of recommend plugins. There are a lot you can use on your Wordpress site to further enhance your theme. Most plugins would work with Affilotheme, but I suggest that you keep plugins to a minimum as they can also affect your site's loading speed.

Make sure to use only one of each kind (one plugin for SEO, one plugins for link, etc). Check out all available plugins and use the ones that have multiple functions. For example, an SEO plugin that has a 301 redirect and canonicalizatiion functions.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

Thanks for the information.

This topic was started on Aug 21, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.