Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Is my affiliate URL actually going to your site?

PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:

Is my affiliate URL actually going to your site?

Mark, How can I tell if my affiliate url is actually going to your site with my affiliate details intack.
I have sent 107 customers your way and was starting to wunder if my details are actually being picked up.

Is there a way to check this as when your site does show it does not show affiliate details in the url..

Thanks

Pete
PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
Mark

Is there an easy solution to this please...
alvintan
Trust:
After a cookie is set its sometimes redirected to the actual URL without the affiliate URL in it. A good way to check is to clear all your cookies, hit your affiliate URL and check you cookies again. If you see one set thats from affilorarama, then you're set.

This way is better because even if someone did not buy and signed up for the 6 days and buys later, its still credited to you as the cookie will still be valid (there's usually a 60-90 day lifespan on it).
PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
but I dont think Marks affiliate url shows does it. If i type my affiliate url into a browser (for affilorama) it never seems to show once the affilorama site is loaded. So how can I tell if my affiliate url is actually hidden there some where...

Or am I wrong here??
alvintan
Trust:
It doesn't show because its already placed a cookie before it hops to the URL without the affiliate link. Its not like the Clickbank links where the affiliate URL shows.

Try my experiment and you'll know what I mean...
PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
Yes I got a cookie alright. So I guess my url redirecting is working.
Thanks alvintan
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks alvin for answering wealthy's questions.

Sorry I must have missed your questions there. But glad to hear you have it sorted out.

Best regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive