Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Inner page reconstruction issues in rebuilding aged domains

PremiumMember
keystone
Trust:

Inner page reconstruction issues in rebuilding aged domains

I am rebuilding an old aged domain and have run into issues with some of the inner page reconstruction. Is anyone able to give me some tips please? I am, as they say, boxing above my weight on this one.

Any advice gratefully received.
The future is what we create ourselves....click www.strategicniche-marketing.com

michael025
Trust:
Can you provide more details? What kind of issues do you need help with?
PremiumMember
keystone
Trust:
HI Michael,
Thanks very much for the contact. As yu can see this was a while ago and I have at least progressed a bit further and reconstructed the pages in the right order. I also managed to include some of the original content on those pages in the hope that this would help the search engines to think that the original site was back. Now I just have to get it workable and I am still coming to a real understanding of how best to make further additions to it. I would like to use it asa backlink support for other sites but I want to do this without making it look like a list of links and I am still a bit unsure how best to achieve this.

Regards,

Gordon J
The future is what we create ourselves....click www.strategicniche-marketing.com

faradina
Trust:
Hi Gordon,

The best way to make backlinking look natural would be to put up content that has relevance to the sites or pages that you want to link to.

For example, if you want to link to a page that has an article about ballet, you could put up something about dancing and mention ballet and make the word "ballet" into a link that goes to the page with the article about ballet.

I hope that helps :)
PremiumMember
keystone
Trust:
Hi Fara,

Thanks for the response. I have done that a bit but need to really go work on the site. It has a number opf PR 4 and PR3 pages and i need to make the most of it.

I hope all is well with you guys with the recent new quakes. Is it really earthquakes or are you all partying too hard.

Cheers,

GJ

This topic was started on Aug 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.