Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How to remove white space on SuperMasive Theme used as home

colin4
Trust:

How to remove white space on SuperMasive Theme used as home

Using AffiloTheme SuperMassive theme, selected full page theme (no side bars).

In the first image there is white space that I want to use for content, this page is the front page and therefore can not have a parent page set to it.
As this is also the home page no breadcrumbs get displayed therefore the title displays at the top of the section, leaving the gap between the bottom of the title and the beginning of page content.

In the second image, this page has a parent page set. It has breadcrumbs that move the Title down reducing the gap.

Would like some help please to resolve and remove this white space when the page has no parent set.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi colin4,

I am not sure if there is a way to get rid of the gap or lessen it. I may have to forward this to a technical staff. Would it be possible to give us temporary access to your Wordpress admin area to check what's causing the error? If so, please send us your site URL and the temporary login details.

You may create a temporary administrator user in the 'Users' menu of your WordPress site. From your dashboard, go to users on the left hand side. From there you can add a new user, and set the status to admin. then once the staff is done, you can delete the user or change the password.

You can send the login details through the contact form in our support page.

Hope to hear from you soon. All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

colin4
Trust:
Hi Cecille.

I have removed a affiliate disclosure script that I had at the top of the left hand column this has moved content up. Script was not showing image and have now found out it only shows for UK visitors.

I've removed this script and it all looks ok, still some white space but its ok.

Cheers
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'm very sorry but there is no option to remove it from the theme settings page. You would need to edit the CSS to remove the whitespace. Please modify the div.post-heading.page.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

colin4
Trust:
michellerana wrote:I'm very sorry but there is no option to remove it from the theme settings page. You would need to edit the CSS to remove the whitespace. Please modify the div.post-heading.page.

Can you please advise which file the setting div.post-heading.page is in.
I have just checked Affilotheme 2 style.css and Supermassive.css

This topic was started on Aug 29, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.