Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How To Monetize "Coming Soon" Page?

saucycupcake
Trust:

How To Monetize "Coming Soon" Page?

Hi all

I am new to Affilorama, and am just sooo excited to get started with Affiliate Marketing, and from what I have observed, this seems to be the REAL way to conquer it...at long last!!

I wonder if anybody could be so kind as to shed some light on what I am stuck with at the moment, as to which way I should proceed?

Low on funds, I am wondering whether setting up a website [not just a squeeze page], with hosting, domain and put on a WordPress platform with a ‘COMING SOON’ page, would be a good way to move forward??

I figure this would enable me to work behind the scenes on all the relevant, e.g. SEO, high quality content, ALT Tags, preparing email marketing, newsletters, bribes ;-) , etc. etc., all without my site being displayed to whoever, before it is complete.

If so, my question is, would I be able to send any prospects to a Video Sales Letter to promote an Affiliate product from the ‘COMING SOON’ page once they would have opted-in?

A little confused, I am thinking that whilst I am getting my site together, this would allow me to use my time wisely in capturing contact details, then following up with marketing to them, whilst hopefully getting organic traffic at the same time, if such a model works?

Sorry to go on a little ;-)

Thanks in advance!
cecille.l
Trust:
You can have a Coming Soon page with a sales video of one of the products you're promoting along with your affiliate link. If you have your newsletter series ready, you can have an opt in form on the Coming Soon page too and build your subscriber list as you are building the site.

Once the site is up, you can send a broadcast to your subscriber list and let them know the site is ready.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

saucycupcake
Trust:
Thanks for your reply Cecille, it was the 'subscribers waiting in anticipation and then broadcasting effect' that I also wanted to create.

That certainly helps!
topproductmanager
Trust:
Thanks for everybody. I had the same question, but found answers here!

This topic was started on Apr 15, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.