Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How Do You Build An Affiliate Page?

na006p
Trust:

How Do You Build An Affiliate Page?

Alright, finally there is progress after months of on & off with the lessons. I found PLR was easier to go with. I found long tail buyer keywords, done competition analysis. And currently editing content.

Now the tricky part... I want to create a 5 page website (Home, Thank you page, Disclaimer, Articles page & a page for affiliates to sign up).
I want affiliates to promote my product. But how on earth do I create an affiliates sign up page via AffilioTheme? And how do I assign a commission value? Planning to sell via clickbank.
I don't know how to outsource website building. I have outsourced articles.

Hope someone could help me out.
Thanks
Pete
tankctrlr
Trust:
Hi Pete,

If you're planning on selling your product using Clickbank DIY, they will be the ones to handle affiliate payouts etc., I'm pretty sure that's what they do; they handle all the sales transactions and affiliate stuff plus tracking and stats. They even have a paid monthly 'done for you' program you should check out if you don't want to build your own site the traditional way (WordPress + Affilotheme), not sure how good their site-builder is though, anyway it's called Clickbank Powered.

http://www.clickbank.com/clickbankdiy/
http://www.clickbank.com/clickbank-powered/

So you don't really need to outsource those 5 pages.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

na006p
Trust:
Thanks Andrew! I was oblivious as am still new to IM. Yes the Clickbank DIY is exactly what I was looking for! Dude you saved me heaps of hours! :D Thanks again
tankctrlr
Trust:
You are welcome, glad that I could help you out!

Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

This topic was started on Nov 01, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.