Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How Do I Make a Splash Page?

PremiumMember
shyboy
Trust:

How Do I Make a Splash Page?

Yes I am a newbie. And no I am not ashamed of it. My question may seem simple or a little
dumb, but where does one go to get a blank splash page from? I have two blank site that
need to setup, and I want to have an grand open. My email is [email protected] or you can answer my question here in this forum. 11/16/09 Looking forward to hearing from anyone
that knows.
Last edited by ampie g on 17 Nov 09 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: changed title to describe post better

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Shyboy,
You can make a splash page or landing page by using any web design software.
Xsitepro, dreamweaver etc..
If you are not that technical then you can also post an ad on elance.com for someone to do it for you.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

spgrant
Trust:
Try this link it gives a few tips on linding pages - http://www.copyblogger.com/seal-the-dea ... ding-page/ . Or this one for Splash page tips - http://www.intuit.com/website-building-software/?s_cid=IGC20430&pd=t . Poke around there is alot out there- Good luck Steve [email protected]
Last edited by sydney on 03 Jun 10 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed the link

leader
Trust:
Hey Shyboy hows it going.??

Take a look at this program for fast and super easy landing and or squeeze pages.

just Google ,..opriusonline.com

small no. of templates but a decent place to learn how to manipulate them to what-ever you want and most important since it's easy, (ish)....you can be taking action quickly.

And taking action is one heck of a good habit to get into.

Hope it helps.
Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave.
www.WAPlatinum.com

This topic was started on Nov 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.