Joined: 03 Oct 13
02 Jan 14 12:52 pm
Firstly, wish you a very happy and successful 2014. Just wanted to update you on the latest with my site based on your feedback. I have done a few things as below:
1. In the blog section, I am putting teasers and call to action links at the end of the articles. So far, it is done on the first 3 articles under the category Acne Relief, to be done for all articles in the next few days.
2. I am adding images to the blog posts so that it is more appealling to visitors. So far, done on the first 3 articles under Good Health Blog, will be done for all remaining articles + new articles as we add them on.
3. I have finalised the content for product review articles for our main e-products.We will add teasers and call to action links and upload them to the blog to be at the top of the relevent blog section.
4. I think your suggestion to promote the blog is an excellent one. We are shortlisting a few long tail but very targetted keywords and will make the blog the landing page. The idea is that there should be 1 keyword for each e-product that takes the visitor to the review article and another keyword for each e-product that takes the visitor to a really strong and informative article on the subject which we feel can create a positive impact on the visitor and try and convince them to make a purchase of the product from my site.
5. On the Home Page, I have shifted the Latest from Blog section to be above the calculators as you suggested. This is another superb idea, and, I thank you for the same.
By the way, I have also added more content to the recipes section.
If you can, pls see the above and give me your feedback. Once again, really grateful for your invaluable tips. Cheers.