Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How can i link to special product

vertrams
Trust:

How can i link to special product

Hello, I was wondering if its possible to make links that links to some special products i have choosen. Do I need to contact that shops support to make this kind of links or can i somehow make them myslef?
digiblue
Trust:
You can do this using cookie stuffing but this is not recommended and can get you into hot water with the FTC these days so probably not worth going down that path.

Best to contact the affiliate product owner or network to organize this.

Alex
faradina
Trust:
Many merchants allow you to "deep-link", i.e., choose a page on their site to become the landing page for your affiliate links. The option is usually available on the merchant's affiliate resource page.
jimmyclarkson
Trust:
make sure to use dofollow links. it will help you market your product.
kdruhl
Trust:
You need to use an affiliate link from the merchant anyway; else how would you get your commission? Check with the merchant; if they value affiliates, they will allow you to do that, if not, why bother.

This topic was started on Dec 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.