Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

help with downloading ebook

belle amie therapy corp
Trust:

help with downloading ebook

I understand that you need to convert the Word document to PDF, but when you do that, the ebook cover with the Title and Picture disappears. I can save that page separately, but I don't know who to combine it with the PDF so that they are downloaded as one item together from the Thank You Page site.

Thanks
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
What program are you using to convert the Word document to PDF? I used Open Office and I have the picture in my PDF.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

sonitin
Trust:
I use free version of PDF995, it works great.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

belle amie therapy corp
Trust:
thanks everyone....I was just using Word and converting it to plain text. But now I have multiples ways to do it that do what I want done! THANK YOU!!!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
with word, you want to turn it into PDF not plain text. you can do that with 2007 and later versions.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

emilsp
Trust:
Yes, you can simply choose "save as" and pick .pdf. Works great, and no additional software is needed.

If you don't want to buy Office 2007 (or is it 2010 already?), OpenOffice.org will also do that for you.

belle amie therapy corp
Trust:
Thanks guys, but I have Word 2007 and it does not give me a PDF option, plain or rich text are the closest to that under "save as type". Is there another place to look for that option? I have Microsoft Office 2007 - home and student version.
Thanks
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I have the same edition, use the f12 key, and select doccument type, there should be a long list of document types and pdf is about half way down the list.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

belle amie therapy corp
Trust:
thanks James, but when I use f12, it's the same window as when I use "save as" this is the list of options I have for "save as type":
Word Document
Word Macro-enabled document
Word 97-2003 document
Word Template
Word Macro-enabled template
Single File Web Page
Web Page
Web Page Filtered
Rich Text Format
Plain Text
Word XLM document
Word 2003 XLM document
Works 6.0 - 9.0
Works 7.0
and there is no more. Funny, I guess maybe I just have a funky edition of Office 2007, unless you have another idea for me......Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to try to help me.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
That is wierd. PDF should be right above WEb Page, it is in mine. What version are you using? home student or pro? that would be the only difference that i can think would cause it. I am using student edition, because that is what came with my laptop.

belle amie therapy corp
Trust:
My box says Office Home and Student 2007... But for whatever reason I guess I don't have the PDF option. Anyway, thanks for trying to help so much and luckily I was able to do what I need to do with goPDF!!!

Thanks again....
kristi
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Great. glad you got it done anyway. Good luck, and ask if you need any more help

This topic was started on Aug 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.