Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Google Page Creator and Applications help!

aidan834
Trust:

Google Page Creator and Applications help!

so ive been doing my website building through googles page creator simply b/c its easy. they also offer google apps its kind of like hosting i guess. if you have a domain you can register it at google apps and basically view it on the web under whatevr your domain name is. so i have my domain, its registerd at network solution. i pointed all my cname info to google(ghs.google.com.) and when i go to my dashboard everything says its running, my mx sever stuff is all configed 4 google. but when type in my domain i get a page can not be found (404) message?? im still waiting for help form google( iwrote them today) if anyone has any suggestions please send them my way

jeff
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Domain configuration can take up to 72 hours. If not, try unloading your cache and refreshing your modem/history.

Adrian,
aidan834
Trust:
adrian wrote:Domain configuration can take up to 72 hours. If not, try unloading your cache and refreshing your modem/history.

Adrian,

i wish i knew what a cache was??? ill do some research and give it a shot. itll be tomarow i think my haed stilllhurts from learning about anmes and cnames!! thnks
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Cache is the stored version of the web that rests on your browsers "brain". Give it a few days and then do a clean up and then check your website again.

Adrian,