Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Feedback on my website

fnconsulting
Trust:

Feedback on my website

Hi,

I recently launched this website www.kotibo.com and I'd appreciate your reviews about the look-and-feel of it (with a focus on graphics and contents).

My aim is to motivate visitors to pick up the phone and call; and I'm not sure we're there

Thanks in advance for your input
Site Admin
jewel_ddm
Trust:
Hi Elie!

The website looks great. Design-wise, it's professionally-done, it's clean and streamlined. However, upon first look of the site, it doesn't really say what Kotibo is all about. It would take a while for a first time visitor to understand what you do, who you are, and what you offer.

A short blurb about the company and/or a tagline should be available in order to retain an idea of the company and your services.

For graphics, since your target market are business owners, use of commerce-based graphics such as graphs or currency symbols would be enticing for them.

The pop-up that appeared when I first opened the link was a bit imposing. And I didn't see any exit button. If you want to have that pop-up, I would suggest including that company blurb and asking them where they want to go. But give it a few seconds to appear.

One thing you could encourage the visitor to pick up the phone or email is to offer a free evaluation of their current marketing set-up. In this case, they will call you to talk about their marketing needs then you come in after the evaluation to discuss how you can help them. Win-win! :)

Maybe you could also include photos of the team members, short background and expertise to add more credibility.

Bonus. If you could include testimonials from your clients, that would be a major plus.

Please let me know if you have any questions or clarifications. Thank you and good luck on your site!

Jewel
Jewel

How healthy is your site? Click the link to check now. https://tools.affilorama.com/

fnconsulting
Trust:
Hi Jewel,

I think you were right on all things you mentioned. Thanks for your input

I'd appreciate if pundits on this site provide few more opinions because of their importance.

Thanks again

jewel_ddm wrote:Hi Elie!

The website looks great. Design-wise, it's professionally-done, it's clean and streamlined. However, upon first look of the site, it doesn't really say what Kotibo is all about. It would take a while for a first time visitor to understand what you do, who you are, and what you offer.

A short blurb about the company and/or a tagline should be available in order to retain an idea of the company and your services.

For graphics, since your target market are business owners, use of commerce-based graphics such as graphs or currency symbols would be enticing for them.

The pop-up that appeared when I first opened the link was a bit imposing. And I didn't see any exit button. If you want to have that pop-up, I would suggest including that company blurb and asking them where they want to go. But give it a few seconds to appear.

One thing you could encourage the visitor to pick up the phone or email is to offer a free evaluation of their current marketing set-up. In this case, they will call you to talk about their marketing needs then you come in after the evaluation to discuss how you can help them. Win-win! :)

Maybe you could also include photos of the team members, short background and expertise to add more credibility.

Bonus. If you could include testimonials from your clients, that would be a major plus.

Please let me know if you have any questions or clarifications. Thank you and good luck on your site!

Jewel

This topic was started on Jun 15, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.