Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Do we use unique articles on our site or...

bizt105
Trust:

Do we use unique articles on our site or...

Hi,

I want to start making my site but I'm a little confused. When we're building the site, do we need to use unique articles or can we use articles that we've posted on like article directories. Also, does anyone know of a good article spinner..?

Thanks
plam
Trust:
As per my knowledge you should try new article, as per my suggestion you can check some sites of article on google because i don't know about good article sites. choose best and different article do not use unique. make a different from other.
SEO Company

Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Affilorama has its own article spin tool. The tool requires Premium Membership, though.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

faradina
Trust:
Hi bizt105.

Yes, you must use unique articles on your site and these should preferably be original articles. Using original and unique articles, which should at the same time be high quality and highly relevant to your targeted niche and keywords, on your website means much better chances of being ranked highly.

I hope that helps :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You should have original content on your site. The articles that you submit to article directories must be different from the ones that are on your site. It is recommended that your articles be at least 50% different so that each would would have a chance to rank well in search engines and you'll get good traffic to your site.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

bizt105
Trust:
Thanks for the help, though I can't afford premium membership yet cause I'm still in college, but I'll try and write 5 articles a day.
michael025
Trust:
You could also use the articles you've been sending to article directories, you just have to "spin" it, or reword it, to make the search engine think that your article is unique. Using automated article spinners is fine, but I would personally prefer if you actually spin it yourself, or outsource to get somebody to do it for you....that way, the respun "unique" article would come out better structured and look more logical.
culpetm
Trust:
Hello, everyone. My name is Valentina, and I just joined Affilorama. What a great site!

BizT105,
Original content is EXTREMELY important. The search engines will ignore your sites completely if all you have is duplicate content. Google loves original, unique content, so the best strategy involves writing lots of articles. Of course that takes a lot of time, and let's face it, we're not all great writers. A second option is to hire someone to write articles for you, but that can get expensive. A third option is to spin your content, but this can make your content unreadable (though the affilorama spinner is pretty good).

This is one of the most difficult parts of affiliate marketing - getting good, unique content. I struggled with this for a long time, and I got so frustrated that I created my own website in order to create articles for me. I know you're a college student, so you'll be happy to see that my website is a free service. I make a little money from the advertisements on the site, but I keep the service free for the benefit of up-and-coming affiliate marketers.

The articles are completely unique. They're very well-researched and very well-written. Plus there are articles for just about every niche. And we post seven new articles every week. So, check it out. Like I said, it's free.

http://article-generator.com

Let me know what you think!

Cheers
-Valentina

A note for the administrator: I didn't post this comment just to get a backlink (all the links here are nofollow anyway). I just want to help up-and-coming internet marketers, and I look forward to getting involved in more discussions. Thanks!
www.article-generator.com - free, unique (niche specific) articles you can publish on your own website!
Download These Free eBooks - they have Master Resell Rights, so you can resell them or give them away!

milansangan
Trust:
Hi,

It's still best to use original or unique articles for your site and for those that you submit to in article directories. If it's really hard to create original or unique articles, you can try spinning or rewording them.

This topic was started on Oct 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.