Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Developing my site and promoting it - any ideas?

snakebite
Trust:

Developing my site and promoting it - any ideas?

Hi, I've bought a template online of a Health website and it looks really good but it has latin wording all over it and i can't think of what to put into the page to replace the latin. Any ideas?

Also: I want to promote this product called Echinacea Drops that reduce colds and flu it really works for me. But i don't know where to find out to be an affiliate and i don't know how to create the link on my site and get payed. Are there videos specificly to show me how to create hoplinks and adsense link on my site thanks.

Also: I really need help on a name for my domain, I'm really lost and i might sound lazy but i been thinking for 3 weeks now and they're all taken already.

Thanks!!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
To replace the latin, how about some useful information? Or some product reviews? Or what your site's about?

Try googling "echinecea drops +affiliate program"
How to create affiliate links depends on the affiliate program.

As for the domain, I guess you need to think a bit harder. Bit hard for us to help when you've only told us a couple of things. Are you after something like healthinfo.com or echineceadrops.com?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

snakebite
Trust:
Thank soo much Sean!

I have alled my site healthsuppliesdirect.com does that sound corny? :?
It's really the only one that would work so i registered it fast as possible for 14 months, so at least i know what it's called.

My site is going to be a promotion of various non-prescrip health products like: homeopathic tablets, echinacea drops, basically natural remedies and then i might look for some 'adsense' links to books on remedies or something. I'm gonna keep it as simple as possible, not to confuse my customers.
Yes - that's a good idea about filling in the latin, i'll give thinking of some reviews and info a try. You make it sound so simple :wink: Maybe affiliate marking really isn't hard as i think, just need to think logically.

Thanks alot for your help, if i need more help i'll just ask.
Last edited by ampie g on 29 Jan 10 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unlinked URL as it no longer exists

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds fine to me.

Affiliate marketing is really very simple. The hard part is coming up with a system. Once you've done that, you could repeat it for just about any market and make it work. Work through the initial stage and you'll be fine.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world