Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Can I use the same image for all my articles?

nakibk
Trust:

Can I use the same image for all my articles?

Hey. On the right side of the article, where we put an image/animation with call to action, is it ok if I have just one image with call to action for all my pages (except review pages)? I am focusing on one product and have only one good image of it. Would it get boring after a while and make visitors click less?
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Nakibk, I prefer to use different images as I get bored with looking at the same one while clicking on different pages. If there's only one good image of the product, you can use images related to your niche.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Nakibk,

Just to further Ampie's example, I've been working on a guitar site, and on a couple of my pages, I have an animated image that is directly related to the article itself and the last frame is call to learn more by going to the recommended product.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

nakibk
Trust:
Thanks for the explanations :)
ya, that's a really good idea Grady

This topic was started on Jan 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.