Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

can I transfer my Outlook folders to Gmail?

jackera1111
Trust:

can I transfer my Outlook folders to Gmail?

Yes, by using a manual method and an automated tool you can easily transfer Outlook folders to Gmail account. Both the methods are useful and able to solve this query.

To use the manual method first configure Gmail in Outlook. Users can start by configuring their Gmail account in Outlook by following these steps:

1. Open Outlook and go to the "File" tab.
2. Select the "Add Account" option and enter your Gmail email address and app password.
3. Click "Finish" to complete the configuration.
4. Once configured, users can drag and drop the desired data from Outlook to the Gmail folder to import Outlook folders to Gmail.

For users facing issues with manual methods, a professional tool like the Advik Outlook PST Converter can be used. This tool allows users to easily and accurately import Outlook folders to Gmail while preserving the original folder hierarchy. Users can also select specific folders to migrate, making it suitable for both professionals and non-professionals.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
There are few steps that you have to follow in order to move or transfer your Outlook emails to Gmail. Here's how:

Enable IMAP in your Gmail account and then configure Outlook to sync with your Gmail via IMAP.
Import your Outlook PST file into a Personal folder that is different from your default Gmail Inbox. To import, click File -> Import and Export -> Import from another program or file -> Next -> Personal Folder File (.pst) -> Next. Select the PST file that contains your email, then pick the email folders that you want to import in Outlook and click Finish.
Select the Personal folders that you want to backup online and copy them to your Gmail Folder in Outlook.
In the Folder List, right-click the folder that you want to copy and click Copy Folder name. Click the Gmail Folder in Outlook to copy that folder in that location. You can repeat the steps as needed for other folders.