Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Building an opt-in on NVU?

geoff pun
Trust:

Building an opt-in on NVU?

:shock: how do i build an opt-in section on my website using NVU? & how do i setup an autoresponder with it. i check around NVU & in the forum without much satisfaction. i know mark mentioned it somewhere in the lesson topics, wld someone care to point me the right direction. thk! :D
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Is there somewhere in NVU where you can just paste the code in? If so, find where you want the opt in box and paste the code in there.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

geoff pun
Trust:
:D hi sean, i think there is, but what's the code in the 1st place. how to one build an opt-in, using html langauge... i got none. :cry:
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Have you got a service like aweber? If so, just paste the code you get from there into the codey bit.

The code is all the confusing looking nerdy stuff. You'll know it when you see it.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

geoff pun
Trust:
:D hi sean, let me get this right...

1) do u mean to have an opt-in, u definately need an auto responder ?

2)and autoresponder like aweber will provide u with the code, so i personally don't have to build ? how much do aweber charge?

3) can i personally build one & get a free auto reponder somewhere else?
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Geoff,

1) yes
2) yes, just copy and paste
3) I'm sure you could, Google it but if you get reported for spam you could lose your domain, hosting or worse. Reputable autoresponder companies have double optin procedures that will help eliminate that problem.

The "big two" are GetResponse and Aweber - When I was choosing my service I looked at all the emails in my box from marketers that I respected to see what they were using... Aweber was the unanimous choice so thats what I went with... it's about $20 bucks a month.

PC
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
There are ways to code in autoresponders for free, but that stuff is way over my head, so I just stick with Aweber too.
www.SixDayWeekend.com