Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

autonewsbuilder.com - anyone tried this software?

PremiumMember
scalf31
Trust:

autonewsbuilder.com - anyone tried this software?

I just came across a piece of software, and I wanted to know if anyone has tried it out yet. The website is (broken link removed)

scalf31
Last edited by ampie g on 26 Jan 10 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

rudolf
Trust:
Ok..? Imagine you would want to buy that product. How would you order it? Just try to click the links! :lol:

I would lengthen the sales pitch though, it would need some more stuff before I would be convinced. Just repeat and add, that's what most of 'em do.

Also the "[Your Physical Address] and Your Contact Information/Email" part should really be fixed!

- Rudolf
Last edited by rudolf on 15 Apr 07 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
scalf31 wrote:I just came across a piece of software, and I wanted to know if anyone has tried it out yet. The website is (broken link removed)

scalf31

Junk
Last edited by ampie g on 26 Jan 10 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Is this yours? If not, that's a pretty stupid merchant. Like Rudolf said, bit hard to order when there aren't any links to the order page :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
scalf31
Trust:
no it's not mine, I just came across it.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
How would you have bought it even if you wanted to?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

rudolf
Trust:
Ya, it was almost as if he was tring to get feedback from members (including and probably especially Mark) for his own newly created website. Here's one that exists: (broken link removed) only with a different product box.
Last edited by ampie g on 26 Jan 10 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
eddie53
Trust:
Not sure what Barrington Paige did here. He is one of the owners of Web Profit School membership site. It may be one of the products that they develop for the members and doesn't want to compete for sales.
If it is a mistake, then I don't feel so bad about all the mistake I make :D