Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

All in one hosting and web site building

bigbillg
Trust:

All in one hosting and web site building

I am very new to all of this and wanted to know if anyone knows of an all in one site that offers WUSIWUG and hosting. Pretty much everything under one roof until I can get through the learning curve. I just want to get something published and work on as I learn. Does anyone know about HOMESTEAD or GODADDY or have any good advice. Thanks for the help!
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi BigBill,

Good of you to get into the forum. I see you joined September 12th. This forum is a great place to ask questions! As for your question, I assume you mean a webhost that provides you with a template to design as you see it, not the coding side of things. There are a lot of hosts that offer wordpress platforms (blogs), so you could perhaps start a site with a blog, learn to fiddle around with different aspects of that and get your feet wet. Other than that, you could use a basic web design program such as XSitePro or some other ones and that could work well too.

Adrian,
superaff
Trust:
For this you just need to download NVU or sea monkey from Mozilla.org.

For graphics and image editing: The Gimp abd paint.net.

Otherwise: Xsitepro
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
kiwicopy
Trust:
Hi Bill,

Check out www.bigpixie.com

They've made it easy for people to get started on the Internet.

You can sign up for a free 10 day account, which gives you plenty of time to create a website.

Also it's really easy to upload your site etc and yes hosting is part of the deal.

Have a go and see what you can come up with.

Cheers

Scott Wilson
www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com
Scott Wilson www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com E: [email protected] M: +64 21 891 934 P.S. Grab FREE money making gifts that will explode your businesses profits at www.TheEntrepreneursCopyWriter.com