Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Ahh crap!! I bought XSitePro and I'm on a Mac.

PremiumMember
stalktrader
Trust:

Ahh crap!! I bought XSitePro and I'm on a Mac.

Hi everyone, im looking forward to learn as much as possible from all you nice helpful people on this forums. I just purchased a membership and looking forward to the course.

I did make one HUGE mistake though, I bought the (kind of expensive) xsite pro without thinking about what platform they supported. Im on a mac. So there is where i am at the moment. 197 dollars poorer with a .exe file i cant run. Is there a free way of running exe files on mac? i really cant afford to spend more money on software right now.

Please help.
Last edited by michellerana on 01 Mar 10 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

PremiumMember
stalktrader
Trust:
Nevermind. I found Virtualbox from sun microsystems. free and seems to be a great software. Now all i need is a copy of windows, i have several of them somewhere collecting dust. :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could ask for a refund and use WordPress instead :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
stalktrader
Trust:
michellerana: Yes, i´m thinking about it. But i´m going to try it out on virtualbox and see how it goes, if it doesn´t work i will ask for a refund.

Btw. thank for making my post more clear by editing the Subject :)

This topic was started on Mar 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.