Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

AffiloJetPack - Progress in 60 days vs 1 year

PremiumMember
dlgent6116
Trust:

AffiloJetPack - Progress in 60 days vs 1 year

I am new to affiliate marketing but have done months of reading. I am starting affiliate marketing on a part-time basis.
If I can only put in 1 hr - 2 hr per day on a JetPack, being a total newbie, with possible outsourcing for article spin, what is the likely outcome after 60 days? What is likely outcome after 1 year? With only 1 - 2 1/2 hrs available per day, can you effectively work on 1 jetpack, or 2 jetpacks, etc. ?
Thanks
michael025
Trust:
I guess the answer to that would be how much work you can squeeze in to your 2 hour work window....If you only have 2 hours to spare each day, I would suggest you plan ahead, and use your time effectively. Results after 60 days would be a long shot in my opinion, but you would see results within one year if you persevere....
PremiumMember
dlgent6116
Trust:
OK thanks!
PremiumMember
dlgent6116
Trust:
What would be a reasonable number of PT hours to put into this per day, given that I work 8 hrs / day?
3 hrs might be doable, 4 hours would likely be unsustainable over the long- term.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
As Michael said, the time that you need to devote to the program is variable and will depend entirely on you. I would say that an hour or 2 a day, everyday, is good. If you are a fast learner, you'll get a lot of things done even if you work only a few hours per day as long as it is focused, uninterrupted time.

You could also read the blog on 12 Essential tips to double your productivity to help you maximize your time.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Donna,

I just replied to your PM about this. Michellerana and Michael are right. there are a lot of variables involved. however, I sent you a plan that you could use to get them going, and some estimates of time frames for each task.

however, realize that it is based on my experience. you may take longer on some tasks than others, and a lot depends on how much you are able to outsource.

EDIT:
Due to a HUGE demand in my inbox, I posted the plan on my blog here...http://www.jamespruitt.net/building-plr-websites/ (and I went into a little more detail since not all my blog readers are AJP members)
Last edited by jmpruitt on 08 Feb 11 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

PremiumMember
dlgent6116
Trust:
Thanks michellerana!
Thanks James! Looking over your tasks / estimates.

This topic was started on Feb 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.