Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Adding a title to a website

mario3173
Trust:

Adding a title to a website

Quick Question, when I try to search for my website on google the title comes out as untitled page, How do I put a titlefor it?

mario3173
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
If you're editing the HTML itself, it goes in the <head> section of your page.

<title>Here is your page title</title>

You're using BlueVoda, which I'm not familiar with, but there should be a "page title" option/box there somewhere. If you can't find it... you'll have to ask them for support, sorry.

As always, I'd suggest you learn yourself a bit of HTML for times like these :)

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

mario3173
Trust:
Thanks for the info, Mark.
chimborazo
Trust:
Adding an icon on the extreme left in your title bar

Does anyone know how to add an icon to the extreme left in the title bar? An example of what I mean can be found here:
wordpress.org/ Notice the 'W' on the extreme left in the URL line (& in FireFox I believe it's also in the title bar but I can't confirm that right now). And when you pull down your favorites or bookmarks, that same icon is on the left of the name. I don't like the default icon & want to know how to change it to something more unique. Anybody who knows care to share? Thank you.

John