Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

400 Bad Request

warmheartcraft
Trust:

400 Bad Request

I am new to affilorama and just purchased the jetpack - Have been rewriting my articles but after posting - a couple of them show this message

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when I try to view - any idea why?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We would like to see exactly what's going on in your WP admin area and if you will allow us to do that, please email us through the contact form at our support page and send us your URL and a temporary administrator login to your WP dashboard

You can create a temporary administrator user in the 'Users' menu of your WordPress site.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

warmheartcraft
Trust:
Thanks for your offer.
I have wiped everything and just finished reinstalling wordpress etc..
There seemed to be coding problems in both the Affilotheme and wp.
All seems OK at present but I will certainly take you up on your offer if the problem happens again,
Thanks
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
The Error 400 Bad Request that you encountered was a probably a temporary browser issue. This is usually fixed by clearing the cookies and cache (temporary internet files) and restarting the browser application. If you continue to get this error, please try a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

This topic was started on Dec 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.