Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Will having too many inbound links be bad for my site?

PremiumMember
stiznef
Trust:

Will having too many inbound links be bad for my site?

If I spin an article, spin it and submit it to 300 different article sites would the effects really be bad because they are all one way links pointing to my site? If I had 30 articles, spin each one and submit it to 300 sites each that would be 9000 backlinks. Would that be a bad thing if they are all only pointing one way?

What if I linked to the hi pr directories and did the 9000 as well? Would that be a good thing or a bad thing for seo?

Will it benefit me any more than just simply submitting to a few of the more popular article sites with high pr?

Also, where is that list of the best article directory sites that was mentioned in afflioblueprint?

Thanks,

Stiz
Last edited by michellerana on 13 Dec 09 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

guitarjoe
Trust:
That's a very good question. I just read a report from SEO expert, Dori Friend that says you can over optimize your website.

It would be great if Google had a blueprint for doing this, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.
sevamaster
Trust:
over optimizing is not good only for short time period. But at whole it is good anyway
superaff
Trust:
First, you need to know that all your links will not be indexed at the same time. however, it's true that you don't want to blast thousands of articles for a brand new site. that's why Mark suggest the AMA site.

As for the articles, ezinearticles.com is the best article directory out there.

All the best,
Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

This topic was started on Dec 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.