Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

what is the reason for indexed pages but no backlinks

maxmax105
Trust:

what is the reason for indexed pages but no backlinks

i recently discovered that Google indexed pages on my blog have no backlinks as well as bing indexed pages.

yahoo have not yet indexed any of my page but registers 76 backlinks.

what is the reason and how do i get backlinks from Google and bing.

Also how do i get yahoo to index my content.

Those who wish to contribute may use the below link to get an SEO analysis of my page.

remember that what is shared will be helpful to many and i encourage others to use the link below to analyze their sites.

http://worldwidetop.com/moseski.blogspot.com
jetpackbuilder
Trust:
Search engines never report the real number of backlinks.

Try ahrefs.com. They have their own crawlers and database. You'll get a more complete picture of your backlinks there.

Steve
Put your Jetpacks on steroids!

FREE Affilojetpack tips and tricks www.affilojetpackbuilder.com/affilojetpack-builder-tips/

Taking too much valuable time? Outsource it! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com

Jetpacks looking blah? Kick them up! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com/kick-up-my-jetpacks/

newstart
Trust:
Often with high page rank backlinks you do not need to ping. However on 0 ranked pages and below it is a good idea to ping the backlinks. High page ranked sites get crawled rather frequently. The 0 ranked sites may go for months without being crawled.

You should realize there are over 14 billion sites on the web. Many of these sites have a minimal amount of activity so unless the search engines are pinged they are not likely to crawl the site.

As you proceed through the process of building backlinks to your website; following up by pinging that backlink the search engines should trace the backlink back to your site. This action should provide the results you desire. It is also beneficial to build deep backlinks to your site again pinging those deep links that point back to your website.

Off-page search engine optimization requires patience. Do not get discouraged. Continue building backlinks. Eventually most of the links will be recognized and accepted.

Margene
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Try posting your links on Twitter or Facebook so that search engines would index your backlinks faster. The traffic that it sends to your site gets them indexed. Another thing that you can do is submit them to rss feeder.

Don't expect results instantly, but those would help you index your backlinks way faster.

maxmax105 wrote:

To submit your page URL to Yahoo's search index, click the submit link on Yahoo! Site Explorer.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

whatevv
Trust:
Keep building up your backlinks. It takes time to see the full effect of your effort but if you are continually working on it you will see a positive impact.
maxmax105
Trust:
JetpackBuilder wrote:Search engines never report the real number of backlinks.

Try ahrefs.com. They have their own crawlers and database. You'll get a more complete picture of your backlinks there.

Steve

Thanks for your advice and info.
i would like also to have an independent analysis of the site to advice or comment about anything there.
http://moseski.blogspot.com

suggestion of more power tools is also welcome.

regards
Moses
maxmax105
Trust:
michellerana wrote:Try posting your links on Twitter or Facebook so that search engines would index your backlinks faster. The traffic that it sends to your site gets them indexed. Another thing that you can do is submit them to rss feeder.

Don't expect results instantly, but those would help you index your backlinks way faster.

maxmax105 wrote:

To submit your page URL to Yahoo's search index, click the submit link on Yahoo! Site Explorer.

i have submitted to yahoo already but discovered they now use Bing webmaster tools.

Hope to make the content indexed by using the Bing webmaster tools.
maxmax105
Trust:
newstart wrote:Often with high page rank backlinks you do not need to ping. However on 0 ranked pages and below it is a good idea to ping the backlinks. High page ranked sites get crawled rather frequently. The 0 ranked sites may go for months without being crawled.

You should realize there are over 14 billion sites on the web. Many of these sites have a minimal amount of activity so unless the search engines are pinged they are not likely to crawl the site.

As you proceed through the process of building backlinks to your website; following up by pinging that backlink the search engines should trace the backlink back to your site. This action should provide the results you desire. It is also beneficial to build deep backlinks to your site again pinging those deep links that point back to your website.

Off-page search engine optimization requires patience. Do not get discouraged. Continue building backlinks. Eventually most of the links will be recognized and accepted.

Margene

Thanks for your advice.

kindly let me know of a site or method that i can use to create more backlinks.
maxmax105
Trust:
michellerana wrote:Try posting your links on Twitter or Facebook so that search engines would index your backlinks faster. The traffic that it sends to your site gets them indexed. Another thing that you can do is submit them to rss feeder.

maxmax105 wrote:

Every post on my site is submitted to my twitter accounts via rss feed.
however i would like to know how i could probably turbo charge these tweets either by retweets or any other means.

to check the twitter posts of the blog go to www.bing.com/social and type the URL http://moseski.blogspot.com and see where all my tweets go.

from there you can advice appropriately.
maxmax105
Trust:
whatevv wrote:Keep building up your backlinks. It takes time to see the full effect of your effort but if you are continually working on it you will see a positive impact.

I will keep building backlinks.

any useful site or method to create even more.

your ideas and insights are welcome.

regards
moses
newstart
Trust:
May I suggest you look into Matt Carter's Backlink BluePrint videos. This instruction material is highly detailed step-by-step actions you can take to build quality links that are recognized by the search engines.

I do not believe there is a method we can opt for that will increase the speed of the search engines in indexing webpages.

High page ranked sites are crawled freguently thereby a backlink from one of these sites will provide page rank juice to your website relatively quickly.

Margene

This topic was started on Oct 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.