Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

WHAT IS THE PLACE OF KEYWORDS IN TODAY’S SEO PRACTICE

yemicharm
Trust:

WHAT IS THE PLACE OF KEYWORDS IN TODAY’S SEO PRACTICE

I’m currently an SEO intern at https://openborder.world/ which is a site that focuses on study abroad opportunities including scholarships and the rest of it.

I'm currently tasked with ranking of some of site pages on couple of keywords some of which includes

Study abroad programs
Study abroad scholarship
Study abroad programs opportunities etc.

Most of these keywords are ranked by top sites already and it has been giving to me as a task to accomplish.

My questions are

1- What are the best practices to follow in optimizing your website pages for certain keywords?

2- What is the place of Keyword in entire SEO process? In present day SEO is focusing heavily on keywords a good practice or is there other ways aside from Keywords to get your site pages to rank better.

Thanks
sufyan47
Trust:
Hi,

There is the number of places of Keywords in Today's for SEO practice but I tell you the most important tools here:
1: SEMRush
2: Google Adwords
3: Kwfinder
4: Answer the public
5: Keywords.io

Thanks for this post.
zinavoindia
Trust:
Your SEO keywords are the key words and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines. A website that is well optimized for search engines "speaks the same language" as its potential visitor base with keywords for SEO that help connect searchers to your site.
Web Designing Company in Bangalore | Website Design Companies in Bangalore | Website Designers in Bangalore | Bangalore Website Design Company

yuva
Trust:
Keywords are very important in SEO. Choosing the Correct keyword and do SEO for the particular keyword can bring traffic to your site.
Digital Marketing Company in Chennai
https://www.piqued.in/

andy123
Trust:
keywords are the most important in seo. Choosing right keyword placing those keywords in title, description, H1 & page copy is the core part of SEO strategy.

This topic was started on Oct 19, 2018 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.