Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

what is the difference between web master & Google Analytic

contactus1
Trust:

what is the difference between web master & Google Analytic

what is different between webmaster tool and google analytic ??
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

Webmaster tools provides you with more technical information about your website, such as broken links, incorrect code, etc., but it does have some overlap with Google Analytics which provides visitor statistics (how visitors find your site, what pages they view, for how long, etc.).

Used together they can give you vital data on your site which you can use to see what's working and track improvements.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

mlogan132003
Trust:
Thanks for the informative reply !
Matthew Logan - Online Marketing Strategist
http://profoundprofit.com/ - For Free Training To Drive Online Traffic
A free method that shows a method that I utilize to drive high converting traffic. Please visit and tell me what you think.

mark schaaf
Trust:
I think one of the biggest problems with both webmaster tools and google analytics is that so often we don't know how to use the information that we are given and often it takes a long time to figure out how to get more detailed information that will help us figure out what we want to know because often for many people starting out they don't know what to look for and why. I have been using both for about 2 and a half years and I am still learning thing about them and how to use it so it isn't an easy thing to use for many including myself. It would be great if google had a video series on how to use both things so we don't have to do so much reading,
Mark

This topic was started on Nov 08, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.