08 Sep 18 10:14 am
If to put it simply, Landing page SEO stands for optimization your landing page for search engines in a right way.
As you may know, landing page should sell and convert. That's the primary goal of the landing page.
That's where copywriting steps in. Unique selling proposition, the right positioning of the company, understanding the pain points of your customers, AIDA copywriting formula that stands for:
- Attention (you grab the attention with a killer headline)
- Interest (you raise interest through telling a great story)
- Desire (you show the benefits of your product/service and explain to the audience how exactly it can help them + fire up their desire to get it with exclusive bonuses)
- Action (come up with a strong call to action),
That's the copywrting part of your landing page.
However, what if nobody sees your landing page? The conversion rates will be zero, right?
That's where SEO steps in.
Adding right keywords to your copy is essential if you want to attract organic traffic.
- do keyword research;
- find keywords with low competition and difficulty but high volume search;
- add them smoothly to your copy;
- add video material (if you have it);
- make sure UX design is done in a good way;
- make navigation easy for users.
No doubt, landing page makes the first impression of the company and ideally needs to collect the biggest volume of traffic to get it placed on the first page of Google Search results. Please find more about it following this link: removed link