Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What are the best SEO tips for Website promotion?

protrader
Trust:

What are the best SEO tips for Website promotion?

What are the best SEO tips for website promotion. Your suggestion to this thread are most welcome.
PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
I am finding that ezine articles are more effective than anything else - even getting sales when the content page has no ranking at all!

Good luck.

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Submitting your site to the search engines, building relevant backlinks by submitting articles to article directories (like ezine, article city, go articles) and using AMAutomation would be would be good SEO.

You could also do video SEO using YouTube.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

lordlemon
Trust:
Link submissions in relevant Directories...For more info try this websites:
SEO Firms, SEO Agencies, SEO Experts
nilehadwards
Trust:
If you asking me about SEO tips, I definitely say that following techniques are best for promote your web site.

*Directory Submission(PR 3-8)
*Article Submission
*Press Release
*Classifieds
*Blog Comment
tara1
Trust:
Another viable option for a quick boost in SEO is to publish online press releases. Using a distribution company that offers SEO options is key, however! An SEO press release features anchor text links, a unique URL for your published page, Meta title and description based on your keywords, etc... Oftentimes, your published release will quickly be visible in Google News and even Google organic. Meanwhile, the anchor text links you chose will begin working for you immediately, building backlinks.
Tara Geissinger
Co-Founder
Online PR Media
http://www.onlineprmedia.com

evilla.drazen
Trust:
I suggest you submit your articles to many different article directories to be able to build a lot of backlinks, especially in ezinearticles.com. You can also use AMAutomation. Press Releases are also important.
karell_li
Trust:
You can submit your articles to directories like Ezine Articles, GoArticles.com and ArticleCity.com. You could also try web directories.
The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.

burkhardt5
Trust:
Great SEO information is just around the corner right here on affilorama.com. Go to https://www.affilorama.com/search-engine-optimization and look around.

Never Give Up!!!
Paul
Paul J. Burkhardt

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
My best advice for SEO is to not focus on SEO, and instead focus on the direct traffic your efforts give you. IT seems off, but if you focus on building direct traffic to your site and stop wasting time building worthless links, you will get more traffic, natural link building will begin, AND Google will take notice and start ranking your sites.

Learn to leverage the authority that your competition has and build your business on their backs. Competition should be leveraged to brand yourself, not feared and avoided.

1 article posted on a high traffic site with some authority will do you more good than 10000 links from low quality article directories and spammy blog networks.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

easyrider
Trust:
James, I have followed your advice with some excellent results. I posted a link in a comment that I made on a blog with a massive following in my niche (well actually it technically isn't a link since it wasn't hyperlinked). My daily website traffic has gone from an average of 20 visits per day, to around 200 visits for the last two days. Obviously this traffic is going to tail off after a few days, but it was a very good experiment - which I should be able to repeat every now and then on that blog until the moderator figures out what I'm up to. Next time it would help though if I have a newletter opt-in set up so that I can capture the leads. Unfortunately I have not made any sales out of all this extra traffic so far.
Greg

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Thats the ticket. i do 20-30 blog comments a day, and get 100-200 visitors from them alone. You will get even more if you can get engaged with the blog owners and get a guest post on their blogs. I am always networking with blog owners, and getting guest posts. the more authority within the niche the blog has, the better off they will be for you. For example, I am in the Im niche, and I blog a lot about internet marketing, bloggging, and other industry related topics. So, right now I have been guest posting on a few smaller blogs that are owned by friends of mine, and now I am moving up, and going for some of the authority blogs like ProBlogger, FridayTrafficReport, and other well known authority blogs within the niche.

its hard to get direct sales from first time readers. what happens though is you come back a few times and they see your site several times. They get to know you a little. also start networking with them through social media and other things like that. As you said, get an opt in up and capture those leads with a powerful opt in. it works but usually not going to bring many sales the first time out.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

marketing5
Trust:
my advice u can study about SEO FROM GOOGLE.
marketing5
Trust:
1.Before starting SEO for Ur website, it is must that you can analyses the website.
2.Optimizing the website .
3.Promoting websites through various submissions like directory and article submission sites help to boost up your website traffic.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
2 weeks ago, I started doing 20 comments a day, like my brother, at least 6 days a week.

I checked my stats today. In the month of July (prior to what I've done in the last 2 months, for a more pure comparison), I got 120 unique visitors to visit my site a total of 140 times. (Remember, this is when I was being inconsistent with my commenting... some days I'd do it, some days, I didn't.)

In just 2 weeks of this commenting on sites every day (and, with perhaps a little of this affected by switching to a true blog), I've had 215 unique visitors visit 267 time. That's almost double in half the time.

My point, here, is that I have consistently been doing 20 links a day. Not just once a week, or when I felt like it. Some days, it's been hard to get that in. (If for some reason, I didn't get a full 20 in one day, I'd do extra the next day or two to offset). But by putting forth consistent effort, I'm starting to get where I want to go.

I haven't talked much about traffic in my posts in part because I was embarrassed I wasn't doing better. Most of where I have commented on have been areas that I had begun feeling comfortable doing (like keyword research) or already had knowledge prior to staring here (like on images and coding issues). But I knew it was my lack of effort more than any other reason as to why I hadn't yet had more success. When i started putting forth the effort, I started seeing results.

I now have a list of 30 or 40 other blogs I follow in the various aspects of my site, and I try to add 5 more every day so that I keep growing beyond just those who know me now.

Now that I'm getting my name and my work (as seen on my site) known a bit, I plan on starting to guest post more often like my brother describes. I know from just the couple of guest posts I've done here that I can see a bump in traffic. I would expect to see a similar bump from other popular sites.

I've followed a lot of my brother's tips on SEO, and when I checked my stats earlier, I think I had 8 or 9 keywords (not including my site name or my name) on the first page with another 5 or 6 on page 2. So just a minimal amount of proper keyword research and a healthy dose of action on building relationships can go a long way to bringing traffic to your site.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

ellatep
Trust:
How do you find the best blogs to comment on in your particular niche? I am in the weight loss niche (flat belly) and a lot of the blogs dont allow any links. Do you need to place your links back to your site or it doesnt matter?
Thanks
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Ellatep, check out thisguest post on how to get higher search rankings. About half way through is a video where I specifically show how to find blogs to comment and guest post on, . I know several blogs in your niche specifically that DO allow links IF you provide good quality comments. and most of those blogs I found using these same techniques.

sam2
Trust:
kieran wrote:I am finding that ezine articles are more effective than anything else - even getting sales when the content page has no ranking at all!

Good luck.

Kieran

You can find unique articles from softnwords.com for your SEO work.I have seen large collection of quality articles listed over there
Unique Articles for SEO - http://www.softnwords.com

thel.online.ph
Trust:
Hi,

There are so many SEO tips on how to promote your website and here are some:

1. Link from other sites - getting links to your site is important not only do they deliver a little bit traffic but they also help your search engine rankings.

2. Posting on forums and blogs - Start replying to posts with useful remarks so that you gradually build a reputation as a genuine and helpful contributor.

3. Submitting articles to article directories - submitting articles to article directories is a great way to get traffic and backlinks at the same time.

Hope that helps.
newstart
Trust:
I prefer to spy on sites that are in the niche that I am working copying as many links in the same blogs, forums etcetera. I find it works especially when I can leave comments on high ranking pages.

I use Yahoo along with SEO Quake to do my research. It is easy, fast and quite simple. Best of all I get my information without purchasing expensive software.

Margene
ask.dpfoc
Trust:
Hi,
In my opinion forum posting and blog commenting are the best way to get quality backlink.

This topic was started on Apr 19, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.