Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

traffic travis what do the columns mean

mark schaaf
Trust:

traffic travis what do the columns mean

when I use TT and am using the search engine tool I get a screen after I tell it to run whatever I want that says keyword, search engine, current, previous, top and best page. What are the numbers in the current, previous and top telling me. current what, top what, I don't see anywhere on TT that tells me how to read the information they are giving me or what the information means. can someone tell me what the numbers in the columns mean. thanks Mark
Mark

alishan_008
Trust:
It's your ranking in the search engine for that particular keyword. It shows your current rank, your previous rank and your best position so far on the search engine you chose to see results of.
mark schaaf
Trust:
thanks for the info but rank as far as keyword position sounds odd because it says I am ranked 3rd but what does that mean because i am on like page 10 in the search results so how do I link these to things together, thanks Mark
Mark

faradina
Trust:
Hi Mark, you can send the parameters of your Search Engine Tools project to [email protected] for assistance with your rankings results and more information.

This topic was started on Feb 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.