Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Traffic Travis - Page Analysis

PremiumMember
gmanfu
Trust:

Traffic Travis - Page Analysis

Hello Everyone,
When doing Page Analysis, Traffic Traffic doesn't seem to recognize my keywords in my "title," "meta keywords" and "meta descriptions" for some of my pages. I'm using the AffiloBlueprint Wordpress Theme. I've checked and double-checked my spelling.
Is there something with SEO All-In-One Plugin I need to do?
Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary
diyacorp
Trust:
When you provide the keyword in Traffic Travis (just below the page you are analyzing) - You need to keep all the keywords in small case.
Diya

jasondodd
Trust:
You can also check the actual published web page, right-click on it and view source - check your keywords are actually there in the description and keyword tags - if not you may need to re-publish your web pages.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
gmanfu
Trust:
thanks everyone for your help. Much appreciated. Turns out I needed to go into my All In One SEO settings and fill in the details for my homepage title, meta keywords, and meta descriptions.
Thanks,
Gary
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Dont forget for your home page you have to set it in the all in one seo settings page, not on the page itself. this has caused some problems for several people
good luck Gary, and dont hesitate to ask if you need any help
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Jul 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.