Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Traffic Swarm

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:

Traffic Swarm

Does any body have any experience using this traffic source. Is this just another scam?

Thanks

Jason
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
No. Traffic Swarm is a great traffic service. It has been online for years. It is one of the top sites in the world with a very high Alexa rank. It is a paradise for online marketers!
PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Thanks for the good feed back. Do you find that it is well worth the $20/month?

Jason
marketsearch
Trust:
Traffic swarm is an honest network. Thing is it's really not targeted. Its just basically cross promotion which really lowers your conversions and opt in rates.

Are you willing to invest a little money? I like solo ads because they are super targeted and you can get over a 50% opt in rate.

If you can only do free adverting then maybe pick something like forum marketing, or SEO. Thing with free traffic is it takes a while to get going. Defiantly not as fast as paid traffic.
Earn $69.90 Per Commission As An Affiliate Plus Discover How To Get The Traffic Sent For You.... Go to https://theresidualclub.com

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Thanks for the information. Is it soloadprofits.com? I just want to make sure I'm on the correct site.

Thanks!

Jason
marketsearch
Trust:
The solo ads I am referring too are email list from other marketers. One way to find solo ad vendors is to go to google and type in your niche and then go through and contact these webmasters and ask them if they are willing to do a solo ad for you.

Of course maybe you want to send him the link to your landing page and ask him if he or she feels its a good fit for their list. A lot of times there will be an "advertising" link in the footer but if not then defiantly send an email asking.

With this type of traffic you should be looking at a 35% PLUS opt in rate. More like 50% and above if you have a good optimized landing page.

See these people have already shown an interest and have already shown that they can take action by signing up to a list and opening the emails to begin with. Always start off small. First just do a 100 click solo ad and make sure you are converting and the vendor is honest.

I have a list of solo vendors that I do work with. Send me a pm and I'll recommend a couple for you.
Earn $69.90 Per Commission As An Affiliate Plus Discover How To Get The Traffic Sent For You.... Go to https://theresidualclub.com

marketing29
Trust:
Thanks sharing the ideas on Traffic Swarm. I was not having idea about this networking site.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Although there is a general feeling that traffic exchanges do not send unique traffic to websites, they can be very useful if used in the right manner. In fact there are many marketers that sell their products and services through traffic exchanges. The secret consists in the fact that they have to be put to good and proper use.
terry.lewandowski
Trust:
I have used a similar strategy to Marketsearch's solo ads last year and it worked fairly well. Let me give you a run down of what I did. Note that this was to promote a product I liked from ClickBank.

* Searched for sites in Google that are relevant to the product.
* Send an email via the Contact Us info and I stated who I was, that I had a product I was promoting that could be a good fit for their readers, and wanted to know if they would promote it for a percentage of my (affiliate) commissions.
* For those few who were interested, I signed an advertising contract with them stating the terms.
* I gave them my ClickBank Hoplink with a special tracking ID specific to their site.
* Each month as commission came in, I paid their share via PayPal.
[/list]

Last year I made about $5,000 from this method, which isn't too bad. I only did this for one product and stopped there. The majority of my revenue was from one site owner with a large email list. But I still have a few sites who I still get a sale from every month or so.

The downside - I want through a few hundred sites to find the 8-10 who agreed to this. Most will either want to sell you ad space, think its a scam, or not reply/not interested. But, I outsourced the heavy lifting, so it was a good lesson.
brad9
Trust:
marketsearch wrote:Traffic swarm is an honest network. Thing is it's really not targeted. Its just basically cross promotion which really lowers your conversions and opt in rates.

Are you willing to invest a little money? I like solo ads because they are super targeted and you can get over a 50% opt in rate.

If you can only do free adverting then maybe pick something like forum marketing, or SEO. Thing with free traffic is it takes a while to get going. Defiantly not as fast as paid traffic.

List Adventure and other viral marketing sites can help you earn free advertising. You just read emails and collect points.
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

affiliatee
Trust:
terry.lewandowski wrote:.

* I gave them my ClickBank Hoplink with a special tracking ID specific to their site.

Great strategy! How did you create a 'ClickBank Hoplink with a special tracking ID specific to their site.'?
Make your first $100 online (#1 best-selling author shows you how with his free training software) -> http://www.operationquickmoney.com/noww

make between $100 to $1000... in 2 weeks? http://download.oqmhandbook.com/noww

This topic was started on Jul 29, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.