Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Traffic Progression Of EnlightenmentGateway.com

cleverliving
Trust:

Traffic Progression Of EnlightenmentGateway.com

I was interested in the traffic progression of the site/case study which mark showed (enlightenmentgateway.com)...

I am really interested in seeing a progression from not traffic to its peak from a Google analytic point of view and the time frames.

could one of the staff help out with this one?
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Here is a quick screenshot (open in new tab for big version) with some basic details to give you an idea.

As you can see, the site (and our methods) has stood the test of time (and alot of Panadas and Penguins) and continues to grow.

To be honest we don't put a huge amount of effort into the site (it was more a demo for our members) but we will look to ramp up efforts and demo it more in 2014 :)
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
P.S, in case you're wondering...

1) Only 3.4% of that traffic is referred from Affilorama (you good folks looking at it)
2) 80% of that traffic is organic
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

cleverliving
Trust:
that is pretty cool. and i saw in another post that its making about $500 a week. so not to bad. I am amazed that it only took like a month to get 100 visitors per day. yeah i noticed that you guys have about 60 articles up there now.

i have been working at marketing a while now and it has always been tough to get organic traffic fast and you guys did it crazy fast.

i like to add 3 articles a week and only do minimal amount of backlinking on a new site. does this sound like the right way to go?

Could you contribute the quick traffic to any specific area?
dumaharyanto
Trust:
how much money do you spend for creating this site ?

i want to know this too... i see this site has about 130 articles right ?

thanks
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
I don't have an exact amount but it would be $20~ per article/content piece plus one of our staff does some optimisation work each week on it.
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

cleverliving
Trust:
im interested in the progression as of late to this site guys. how is the expences, income and traffic going?
sheever
Trust:
It's amazing how you can just leave a site like this and it still continue to do well.
cleverliving
Trust:
im back again.. been checking back a this site very now and then.

was wondering if you guys till own this site as it seems to have changed a little since the beginning?

also curious if its still making money. i don't really understand how this is making money. do people actually read this free report for the optin?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
We updated the theme earlier in the year, this is probably what you're referring to.

Yup, still getting traffic, almost entirely from organic search. And still making money. It's making around $500/week from the promotions in the emails, last I heard (which was a few weeks ago).
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

cleverliving
Trust:
thats pretty crazy.. i signed up for the email list and did not receive any promotions just an ebook report. its strange to me that people want a free report still. thought style of marketing was dead. i thought that people would want something a bit more substantial.
vivianr330
Trust:
cleverliving wrote:thats pretty crazy.. i signed up for the email list and did not receive any promotions just an ebook report. its strange to me that people want a free report still. thought style of marketing was dead. i thought that people would want something a bit more substantial.

Free reports still work because free always works. The "more substantial" product is what people would have to pay for.
cleverliving
Trust:
sorry mate i will have to disagree with you on that point. People want value not just free stuff. most of the time now you can find what information you need on the internet.

people want instant value, not value later but immediately.
vivianr330
Trust:
cleverliving wrote:sorry mate i will have to disagree with you on that point. People want value not just free stuff. most of the time now you can find what information you need on the internet.

people want instant value, not value later but immediately.

I don't disagree that they want value. But value has...well, value, to be redundant. And, if they can find stuff on the internet, then they don't need a free report. They get a free report that promises a particular solution to what they are looking for; if they had found it, they wouldn't request the free report.

This topic was started on Dec 10, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.