Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Tracking and Measuring eCommerce SEO Audit Recommendations

davissmith1224307
Trust:

Tracking and Measuring eCommerce SEO Audit Recommendations

Hey everyone,

I've been delving into eCommerce SEO audit strategies lately and I'm keen to explore how we can effectively track and measure the impact of our recommendations over time.

I'm curious about the tools and metrics fellow eCommerce enthusiasts rely on to gauge the impact of their SEO efforts. Are you using specific software like SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Moz for tracking keyword rankings, backlinks, and site health? Or perhaps you have a preferred analytics platform like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics to monitor organic traffic and conversion rates?

Furthermore, what specific metrics do you prioritize when evaluating the effectiveness of SEO audit recommendations? Are you focusing on improvements in organic search visibility, click-through rates, or perhaps revenue generated from organic traffic?

I'm eager to learn from your experiences and insights, so please share your thoughts and recommendations!

I look forward to a fruitful discussion.
andybeohar
Trust:
Let me answer your question about metrics first. While evaluating the effectiveness of SEO audit recommendations, I prioritize every metric you specified - organic search visibility, click-through rates, and revenue generated from organic traffic. These metrics give a comprehensive view of how well the SEO efforts are performing and contributing to overall business goals.

As far as the tools are concerned, I use Google Analytics to monitor organic traffic and conversion rates. Many marketers prefer this as well. However, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz are also popular for tracking keyword rankings, backlinks, and site health.