Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Tools that help me to check all reciprocal links to my site?

localserviceguide
Trust:

Tools that help me to check all reciprocal links to my site?

Does anybody know of a good tool which helps me check all reciprocal links to my site. What would be perfect is to be able to cut and paste a list of links in... and then allow the software to check each url??[/b]
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I think SEO elite has this option, but don't quote me on it, it's been a while since I used that.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Traffic Travis is able to check backlinks to your site. It doesn't do it exactly the way you mentioned, but if you go to the Analyze Page tool and enter the page of your site that you wish to check, then click on the "Links" tab, TT will display all the links on that page, and tell you whether the links are reciprocated or not.

The Backlinks To Site tool does a similar thing... you enter your website and it'll display all links to your site, and whether or not they're reciprocated, among other things.

I'd try TT before splashing out on other software, it's free for you guys.

Regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Oops kinda forgot that it did that. I've never used TT to do that before. Definitely use that before spending any extra cash :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world