Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Thoughts on outsourcing website SEO to Elance?

jing
Trust:

Thoughts on outsourcing website SEO to Elance?

Dear Mark and all

What do you think of outsourcing the website SEO to Elance? I noticed a couple of bidders will charge a fee of apprx $800 which is within my budget to reach page 1 on Google, Yahoo and MSN.

Are there any pros and cons?

:roll:
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
What do u need done to your site? If it's not too much I would do it :D
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
My thoughts on outsourcing is if you can make more money doing what you do, than doing in this case SEO, then it is worth it. Does that make sense?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I think it is good to do it yourself first time round so you know everything about what it takes to get a top ranking. Also make sure you know what they are doing and that they aren't doing anything black hat.

But yes, it is a good thing to do and free's up more of your time. Ultimately you want to have everything outsourced so your "business" runs with or without you in it.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

shamirrele
Trust:
If somebody could get your site number one (even the first 4 in Google, etc) for $800 using 'white hat' methods, then give me his/her elance username please :-)

Jing, can we see your site?

And Adrian, u serious about your offer?

-Shamir
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Yes, I have enough time after working on my site to do one for a member here. What do you need done and I will consider a price and/or let you know if I am capable. I could always use the cash to help me get by for now.
PremiumMember
jing monet
Trust:
shamirrele wrote:If somebody could get your site number one (even the first 4 in Google, etc) for $800 using 'white hat' methods, then give me his/her elance username please :-)

Jing, can we see your site?

-Shamir

My 2 sites are under contruction right now. I was thinking to do the SEO myself for the 1st one, and outsource the 2nd as it is a joint venture from my partner.

Saying that I am lucky enough that I secured 3 meetings with Google Optimization/Adword/Adsense teams to review my sites once they are done (Google is my client at work so I have easy access to them). I shall share their tips after speaking to them.

I will outsource the SEO if my first 2 sites are making enough money.
[img:bq6ri4gw]http://www.gifmania.cn/Doraemon/doreamon02.gif[/img:bq6ri4gw]