Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Site does not comply with Better Ads Standards

polyakova.elf
Posts: 12
Joined: 31 Jan 22
Trust:

Site does not comply with Better Ads Standards

Hey everyone! I’ve received a notification in the AdSense panel, it claims that my site does not accord with the Better Ads Standards for ad quality. It also suggests that I monitor the Google Search Console Ad Experience Report. I’ve done it, and everything seems fine. I tried to get rid of the notification, but it comes back again as I open my AdSense account. What could be the reason for this notification to appear?
  • 0
soleseriouss
Posts: 202
Joined: 16 Nov 21
Trust:
Can you be more specific?
What was the ad about?
can you share the ss of the warning/notification you received in your account?
  • 0
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/
 
kellydustin
Posts: 19
Joined: 10 Feb 22
Trust:
Yesterday, the Coalition for Better Ads announced the "Better Ads Experience Program." This Program provides guidelines for companies like Google on how they can use the Better Ads Standards to help improve users' experience with ads on the web.
  • 0
charles.gumbley
Posts: 94
Joined: 13 Sep 21
Trust:
If you don't see any issue in Search Console then it can even be some mistake or misunderstanding, but keep in mind as well that Google Adsense is sometimes giving some overreacted scores which aren't always in accordance with the reality, so if you don't have reported errors, you shouldn't worry that much.
  • 1
viralmarketingguide
Posts: 22
Joined: 08 Feb 22
Trust:
The Coalition's Better Ads Standards identify the ad experiences that fall beneath a threshold of consumer acceptability and are most likely to drive consumers to install ad blockers.
  • 0
polyakova.elf
Posts: 12
Joined: 31 Jan 22
Trust:
charles.gumbley wrote:If you don't see any issue in Search Console then it can even be some mistake or misunderstanding, but keep in mind as well that Google Adsense is sometimes giving some overreacted scores which aren't always in accordance with the reality, so if you don't have reported errors, you shouldn't worry that much.


Does it mean I should simply wait?
  • 0
smartscraper
Posts: 155
Joined: 10 Jan 22
Trust:
bruce01venture, you should promote it somewhere else to get better leads/inquiries.
  • 0
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report
 
soleseriouss
Posts: 202
Joined: 16 Nov 21
Trust:
smartscraper wrote:bruce01venture, you should promote it somewhere else to get better leads/inquiries.


This can be the last option to consider if nothing works.
  • 0
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/
 
smartscraper
Posts: 155
Joined: 10 Jan 22
Trust:
soleseriouss wrote:Can you be more specific?
What was the ad about?
can you share the ss of the warning/notification you received in your account?


polyakova.elf can you share the screenshot?
  • 0
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report
 
soleseriouss
Posts: 202
Joined: 16 Nov 21
Trust:
it seems like the user found the solution or she forgets that she posted a thread here.
  • 1
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/
 
smartscraper
Posts: 155
Joined: 10 Jan 22
Trust:
soleseriouss wrote:it seems like the user found the solution or she forgets that she posted a thread here.

Agreed.
  • 0
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report
 
cron