Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

SEO Outsourcing - Know of any good companies?

nerodea
Trust:

SEO Outsourcing - Know of any good companies?

In the next three months I am looking to outsource my SEO. Has anyone worked with any good SEO outsourcing companies that provide guarantees on their work? If so, what are their names. Again, I am looking for people who have worked with SEO outsourcing companies, and gotten results. Thanks guys.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
What kind of SEO work do you need done?

Adrian,
nerodea
Trust:
I am looking for full SEO that will get me first page search engine results.

Here is what I have personally done so far. By the end of this month, all my title tags, descriptions, and keywords will be done ( I am currently about 50-60% done (I have optimized all my main pages, my home page, and the stun gun section of my catalogue. I have also completed the keyword and title tags for the rest of the catalogue). Plus I will have added additional content that will get my keyword count up without keyword stuffing.

I have also been personally submitting to directories for back links, and currently have around 20 back links. I am being indexed through google as we speak, and just about all of my pages are showing up, but the rest of the search engines are only picking up my home page. I am also doing link exchanges with sites that are relevant to my website. I have gotten two links from my efforts so far from PR5 websites.

Thus, to answer your question, The amount of SEO work I need done, is whatever amount that will get me on the first page of the major search engines (google, yahoo, MSN, AOL search, etc). I do have some stipulations though. First, the page ranking has to be done for my selected keywords (no worthless, non- producing keywords). I also need this work guaranteed so that I can get my money back if the company does not deliver (a company that does not guarantee their work may rip me off, and I don't need that.) Also the SEO has to be all white hat (clean SEO), and no black hat methods (cloaking, keyword stuffing, link farming, spamdexing, invisible text, or anything else that can get my site kicked off the search engines.)

I am putting a deadline of January on my own SEO efforts. Thus, if my pages are not where I need them to be by January, I will need to outsource to get this work done. That way, I will have more time to focus my efforts on other marketing venues (list building through various forms of e-mail marketing such as e-zines, co-registrations, and PPC). Any suggestions would be helpful.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Well that sounds like a good plan. You said you want to finish your on page factors by January or have the SEO work done by January? Depending on the keywords it could take a year.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Ive never outsourced SEO, but one way I would go about it would be elance. Dont just hire the first guy you come across. Instead post a small job like getting a certain amount of links (or whatever else you want) then award the job to a few guys. Check out their work and then you should see if any are worth employing full time.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

davmontrose
Trust:
I'm going to use the same company Charles Heflin uses for all my submission to site directories and everything. This should be done manually and carefully over time. I don't know about you, but it it's good enough for Charles it's good enough for me. Charles has had this company trained personally through him, find out about it more at www.SEO2020.com. It might put some of the puzzle together for you.

Thanx Davin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
davinator wrote:I'm going to use the same company Charles Heflin uses for all my submission to site directories and everything. This should be done manually and carefully over time. I don't know about you, but it it's good enough for Charles it's good enough for me. Charles has had this company trained personally through him, find out about it more at www.SEO2020.com. It might put some of the puzzle together for you.

Thanx Davin

Isn't that his own company?