Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

SEO Link Monster

dawning
Trust:

SEO Link Monster

Paul Smithson, the founder of XSitePro, kept sending me emails about a webinar that was about SEO and link building. Normally I ignore this stuff because new launches seem to come every other day.
I am so glad I followed his advice!!
Not only did I learn a great deal, but their new product, SEO Link Monster is totally awesome. I bought it halfway through the presentation. I also got an extremely good program that covers every possible aspect of SEO, produced by a real, live expert who knows her stuff.
Check out SEO Link Monster
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

jcdean
Trust:
I picked it up it too.

I tend to trust Brad. I personally know two of the people that beta tested it and left testamonials.

Not sure the mods. are gonna let your affiliate link stay in your post though.
Respect,
JC Dean

esolutions
Trust:
Lol.

Could you tell us what is so great about it please?
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

jcdean
Trust:
@esolutions.

It's a blog network with aged domains and many with High PR
Your links are in context links.
Respect,
JC Dean

burkhardt5
Trust:
Hey all
It sounds like a new spin on AMA or SEO Linkvine, what makes it better?

Never Give Up!!
Paul
Paul J. Burkhardt

jcdean
Trust:
burkhardt5 wrote:Hey all
It sounds like a new spin on AMA or SEO Linkvine, what makes it better?

Never Give Up!!
Paul

If we take Brad at his word these are Aged domains many with High PR.
Respect,
JC Dean

jamestan
Trust:
dawning wrote:Paul Smithson, the founder of XSitePro, kept sending me emails about a webinar that was about SEO and link building. Normally I ignore this stuff because new launches seem to come every other day.
I am so glad I followed his advice!!
Not only did I learn a great deal, but their new product, SEO Link Monster is totally awesome. I bought it halfway through the presentation. I also got an extremely good program that covers every possible aspect of SEO, produced by a real, live expert who knows her stuff.
Check out SEO Link Monster

Wowow..Looks interesting...Brad and Matt sure have many blog networks..however since MAN..their networks are failing...SEOlinkine..the premium SEOLinkVine... and now this ?

Anyway I am going to join for the sake of the trial price...

Will update here if I see any good results ! :)
Last edited by jamestan on 09 Feb 12 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

akordyban
Trust:
Yeah i caught parts off the live webinar on this... looks good. $147 a month after first month though is a bit pricy... for those starting up at least... but if you have a site or two ready to go, you may be able to recoup that in the first 30 days (which is a money back guarantee). I have seen a couple webinars recently that have me hesitant to invest this much in automated link building as i wonder about upcoming google algorithm updates and how much link building will still be as relevant as it is now... but Brad is a reputable source and i trust his product will deliver. I think using this, along with synnd , you will have all you need to build your automated links and social media campaigns.

Andy

This topic was started on Feb 08, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.