Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

SEO Automation Software

lebzelter
Trust:

SEO Automation Software

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie just getting started with affiliate marketing. I recently came across some software from Alex Goad called Rank Builder Tool. It's designed to automate SEO, rather than doing everything manually. Has anyone here used this? Anyone know anything about it? Any information would be appreciated.
darrylhudson
Trust:
This software automate your articles,videos,and your web 2.0 sites so that you don't to do it manually, which is big help when building back links to your sites for SEO, posting all the articles and videos, building pages, lens bookmarking takes alot of time this makes the process quicker especialy when you post content regularly which you should.
PremiumMember
gracetofa
Trust:
I have been testing this software for the last few days, I like the concept of rank builder but personally I would like to see more out of this software, perhaps in due time it will be great. For now I think its still needs development e.g. need more web 2.0 directories and perhaps rss directories. In the current version you can't add your own list and it doesn't provide PR for those site of course you can still manually find it which ironic for the purpose of the software. As a newbie I understand the need to looking for short cut and automation, perhaps you better off learning the robe first and make some dough then fly after that. $67/mth may not justify if you don't break even. That's my opinion but at the end of the day its your call. Hope that's help somehow. Good luck
lebzelter
Trust:
Thanks for the help, Darryl and Grace. I think I'll hold off for now but keep my eyes open in the future for helpful software. I'm not willing to commit to $67 a month yet.
PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:
Hello Lebzelter I am a newbie too and I have been using different products out there for automations but this week 2days ago paul poona launch this new auto blog product and you can use it for bloogger.com or wordpress
one yes the free sites, even you can use it for your own wordpress website too. It graps RSS feed from any blog, , Articles, Amazon products describtion, clickbank product etc The good things about this software as it will automatically translate the articles to any language and back to english to make it unique and you can change it and more features. here is my affiliate link: http://vur.me/s/auto-blog Go there and see for yourself in what this software can do to you.
Thank You
robinjackman
Trust:
seo automation software or tool helpful for faster link submission.

This topic was started on Sep 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.