Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

SEO and templates

mrsimit
Trust:

SEO and templates

Hi, I am using a review template (from "nichereviewtemplates") for one of my ppc campaigns. It receives a "poor" quality score from adwords and so I set to, re-writing the content with my own copy. I then ran it through Traffic Travis but none of the copy text registers in TT's word count. The template uses CSS and the code is above my level of knowledge really. Just wondering whether I need to add anything simple to get my text recognised?

Andrew
jpastorizo
Trust:
Andrew,

Have you tried getting the text of the content and transferring it to notepad then from notepad transfer it to Traffic Travis?
Just a thought.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

mrsimit
Trust:
Hi Renato,

The problem, as I see it, is that if TT isn't seeing my text content, neither is google and that is why it is giving it a low quality score.

Andrew
jpastorizo
Trust:
Andrew,

Im not sure but if I was experiencing that issue, I will cut the text content out of the template and paste it in notepad - and then from there copy it and paste it to the template.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on May 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.