Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Sentence by Sentence Article Rewriters

heavysm
Trust:

Sentence by Sentence Article Rewriters

Im having a tedious time finding an article rewriter (software) that has the option of rewriting single sentences and piecing the variations together for a unique article at whole sentence level, not necessarily individual word level. Aside from the premium member tool, which do you guys use? Paid or not I just want a few that i can pick through as the current one i had, Mass Article Creator, mainly did individual word synonyms. Thanks.
heavysm
Trust:
Alright, let me simplify this a bit more since I think I found what I need, just in the wrong format.

http://www.easy-article-rewriter.com/pr ... ollate.php

I want something like that, but not where I have to use it online. A downloadable program would be perfect, and one that reorganizes the respun sentences in each paragraph would be the best. I just havent found it yet. Help please?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Matt Carter's rapid rewriter does the same, very similar to the premium one here, but it also allows you to do optional paragraphs, so that not all of your articles are identical in structure, and you can submit to AMA and a few article directories.
you can see what all you get here
http://www.websitesplash.net/rapid-rewriter-review/

Matt was one of Mark's earliest students, and now has become a super affiliate in his own right.
he really follows Marks commitment to quality products and tools.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

andyblackseo
Trust:
Hi,

This is Andy Black here from Easy Article Rewriter (which is mentioned above). I am actually releasing a software version in a couple of weeks that has many more features than the online version. It will be available shortly from the same site and is free to download and use for 7 days. This trial isn't locked in any way so you'll have access to it's full functionality.

The software is designed for rewriting existing content and also for writing new articles from scratch. A pure writers tool for creating quality content :-)

Andy
jaaferqasem
Trust:
I just purchased Magic Article Rewriter (MAR) yesterday as I wasn't sure whether to got for this one or Rapid Rewriter but eventually the lower price and bonuses made me decide to go with MAR, it has both features (spin word or spin sentence) amongst other features. I forgot to mention that the main reason why I bought it was because it was bundled with Magic Article submitter which submits your articles to more than 700 websites (number reaches around 900+ actually but in general you'd hit the 600+ or even 400+ from the first time you try it, as demonstrated in the demo video). So far so good, I might consider getting Rapid Rewriter when I actually start making some money. Good luck with your search.
stratusclick
Trust:
AndyBlackSEO wrote:Hi,

This is Andy Black here from Easy Article Rewriter (which is mentioned above). I am actually releasing a software version in a couple of weeks that has many more features than the online version. It will be available shortly from the same site and is free to download and use for 7 days. This trial isn't locked in any way so you'll have access to it's full functionality.

The software is designed for rewriting existing content and also for writing new articles from scratch. A pure writers tool for creating quality content :-)

Andy

I am on your email list. Will you be notifying everyone when ready?
heavysm
Trust:
Does anyone know of or have a link to Rapid Rewriter thats just the rewriter itself and not the Backlink Blueprint?
robinjackman
Trust:
its really good one and very informative.

This topic was started on Jul 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.