Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Rejected Reciprocal Links by Link Directories

765marketing
Trust:

Rejected Reciprocal Links by Link Directories

Hi,

I’ve got a bit of an issue when performing my link building campaign. I noticed that some of the link directories will not allow me to submit my link to them. A message pops up after I hit the submit button that says the page on my website is invalid where I placed their reciprocal link.

Here is the page on my website that I place reciprocal links: www.nutritiontastic.com/links

I’ve run into this problem multiple times with different link directory websites. Any tips on how I can avoid rejection and get my link accepted?
andy123
Trust:
Do not submit to the websites which accept reciprocal links.
bradvictor1
Trust:
you can go with reciprocal links with high authority of media sites. But listed directory site are not well to work with them. They might spam you website. So keep away from those website.
765marketing
Trust:
Ok thanks for the advice guys! I got the idea to submit to those type of link directories from my AffiloBlueprint training in the section about inexpensive link building. I guess they may need to change that part of the training.

I will check my Traffic Travis to gain a better list of sites I can use to link build.
swordseeker
Trust:
You still can do some of the reciprocal link building today, but not too much. Regarding your question, but have you actually verified that you placed that link on the page of yours like they asked 100% ? Maybe some of them may want other page or other format of link ?
765marketing
Trust:
Thanks for your reply swordseeker. Yes, I verified the reciprocal link I placed and it was still rejected for some reason.
davidhwilliams341
Trust:
Reciprocal linking occurs when two or more parties link to each other on their respective sites. If you manually add links through HTML then please copy the following and add If you use a program such as Reciprocal Manager then please input this Sites submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories will be rejected or removed.
rachelroot
Trust:
Do not submit to the websites which accept reciprocal links. You should only use tp indexed directories other it will hurt your SEO.
Get 15% Discount on your First order: "Guest Posting Services" "Link Building Services" "Blogger Outreach Services" "Content Writing Services"
https://www.outreachxpert.com/
https://www.outreachxpert.com/guest-posting-services/

This topic was started on Jan 10, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.