Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Quality question for Article submission software

heavysm
Trust:

Quality question for Article submission software

I have been looking around at different article submission programs and have a question about their quality in relation to the number of directories they submit to. I have found one that submits to 30 pr3-7 article directories and another that submits to almost 700 pr1-7 directories. I know exposure is very important but does the higher number of submitted directories greatly bolster my link building efforts, or is less more? I know its obvious to say that 700 is far better than 30 any day, but maybe there are more factors to look at that I dont know about.

I just know that the 30 directory submission is $17/month compared to the 700 which is $37/month.

Is article submission software (not services, but downloadable programs that I manually submit an article through) worth the price, or am i better off with unique article wizard or similar?
faradina
Trust:
A few backlinks from high quality sites are worth more than lots of backlinks from low-quality sites. Quality wins hands down over quantity when it comes to gaining rankings through link building.

I have never used any article submission myself as it is just as easy to manually submit to article directories, but that's just me. Others may believe otherwise; it all depends on personal experiences and/or preferences. In my case, I have never really trusted software that automate writing or submissions as I want to be certain that my articles have high quality.
heavysm
Trust:
I have heard that focusing my articles and link building around just a few directories looks unnatural to google, is this true? What I mean is that if I were to concentrate my efforts on 10-20 quality directories, would my links lose any power since I am only using a certain number of directories and not spreading my articles to hundreds of them?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
no. actually, you don't want to use hundreds of directories. Most of them are pretty worthless anyway.

There are loads of sites that you can get links from. However, in the early stages, the simpler your linking strategy is, the better off you will be. start with a few, and as you get more comfortable, start to expand your reach.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

robinjackman
Trust:
don't use any article submission software because there is not any guarantee for article submission.
milansangan
Trust:
Hi. You can try submitting to about 30 article directories. From my experience with Traffic Geyser, it's good if you can submit to about 30-40 article directories. some of these article directories are listed below.
Acmearticles.com, Articlebin.com
ArticleBiz.com, Articlecity.com
Articleclick.com, Articlecube.com
Articledepot.co.uk, Articlegarden.com
Articlemonkeys.com, ArticlePros.com

The goal here is not so much about submitting to pr3-7 article directories but rather it's more on creating one-way links for your site.

This topic was started on Oct 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.