Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

problems with Traffic travis

mark schaaf
Trust:

problems with Traffic travis

I use the Free version of traffic travis and it works great. but I have two problem, first there is nothing anywhere that tells how to read all the columns meaning what are they for. the other is I asked a question a little over a week ago, no answer yet but since then I have gotten at least 15 notices from TT with different reference numbers with them for receiving a question. Like I said I asked one question over a week ago which right now I can't remember what it was but keep getting notes about questions I didn't ask, anyone know what could be going on and how to stop it. I already sent them a note about it but keep getting notes from them. Thanks Mark
Mark

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you please tell me more about the notes that you keep getting so that I could check it?

To view instructions on how to use the features, please choose Help > Help contents found on the top left of Traffic Travis.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

lyndaj
Trust:
Hi Michelle,

Ive received about half a dozen of the following messages from Nov 22 with the same ticket number for a question I asked a month ago...about Nov 1. I had inquired about the keyword tool not working properly and they replied quickly, then I heard no more about it.

I just assumed Ive been getting these messages because they are still working on the problem with Google (see Status:Pending). I guess it is a bit strange though to be getting so many all of a sudden after a month.
(Not sure if it was necessary, but I deleted the ticket numbers from the copy below just in case.)

Hello,

This message is regarding your recent email to Doubledot Media (EHX*****)

Subject: General Question
Department: Traffic Travis

Thanks again for contacting Doubledot Media.

Lynda :)
faradina
Trust:
Hi Lynda,

I have reported that issue to our technical team and I am very sure that they are on it already.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
mark schaaf
Trust:
hello, I got 2 more messages again this morning with different ticket numbers
Mark

faradina
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I am sorry about that. We'll get it fixed as soon as possible. Please bear with us.
lyndaj
Trust:
faradina wrote:Hi Lynda,

I have reported that issue to our technical team and I am very sure that they are on it already.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks Fara,
Not getting many, (touch wood lol,) so its not a problem.
Lynda :)

This topic was started on Nov 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.