13 Aug 09 9:26 pm
Here's a few things that I noticed on your site after going through it for about 8 minutes.
1. Your right panel is not set to zero. i am seeing a blank space on the right part of your site.
2. Your left panel's spacing is too much that the titles of your pages are too far from the edge of the left panel.
3. I did not see any images.
4. Please use the same font throughout your site! Using different fonts for different pages not only looks ugly but unprofessional. I suggest you stick with verdana or georgia.
5. You have no sitemap.
6. Typo on the title of your 2nd article. On the left panel you spelled "Attracting" with 4 "t"s. Also your article titled "Women and Attracttion", typo on there as well.
7. Building a list on your niche is advisable. Convert your file extension from .htm into .php
8. Your links are mostly "Double Your Dating". You can do a better call to action than that brother.