09 Sep 18 9:02 am
Off-page SEO has a huge on your website positions in SER. Here comes link building. That's getting links to your website from sites with high PA, DA.
The sites should have decent Trust and Citation Flow. To check all the parameters, you should use special tools like Link Research Tools, for instance.
One more thing, your anchor shouldn't look spammy or else Google will punish your site.
Links can be created in the following ways:
- Answering questions on Quora (mainly for bringing more traffic to your site as the links will be no follow);
- Guest Blogging (if doing it in a right way, it can bring huge results!);
- List your site in trustworthy directories;
- Crowd marketing;
- Publishing posts in Forums;
- Outreach webmasters and exchange high-quality Infographics for a backlink to your site.
- Discover competitors' common backlinks
- Get an indirect backlink from your competitor
- Recover your dead backlinks
- Turn your mentions into backlinks
- Find the strongest competitors healthy backlinks
- Find the most relevant link building opportunities
- Be aware of your competitor's new links
However need to be aware that content, which you are willing to publish should be of high quality.
Creating good content is a tough thing to do, which includes researching the relevant, highly shareable topic, defining your goal, thinking about SEO favorable structure, choosing a great headline, etc.
Do not forget to look do the in-depth research of the topic, which you are willing to share.
It will help you achieve the best results, attracting the targeting audience and increase the amount of traffic to your website.